Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

Aaliyah ~ I Care 4 You ~ Extended Classic

Enjoy..smoother & longer but not looped! With extra content ;)
Take attention from 2:30 :)
With DMX, he is till today loyal and so a true Guy! I wish
he had heard this song in his (extra)time in Arizona :D

I fade the colors & use my favorite scenes..She looks so fly in that time,
i really love it..the make-up, the hair, not so thin..
more visits in her favorite wafflehouse :) in dreamy style

Babygirl made Modern Tracks like MTAW&Try Again, she made perfect
classics like "Choosey Lover", HipHop with Naughty by Nature,
Boot Camp Clik, DMX etc. and RnB.. for me this Track here showed
the RnB direction for her future we can only imagine..

All Rights of the Music not by me..
i made only this extended Version here.

Rest in Peace Babygirl..
1979 ~ 2001 ~ shine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen